Natasha of “Nothing But Truth Natasha” interviews Michael Brown of “Through the Looking-Glass” about the Ecovillage / Ecoresort being built less than an hour southeast of Las Vegas the Gateway to Lake Mohave. Information on Delphi Village can be found at http://www.DelphiVillage.com.
Delphi Southern Nevada is assembling over 5,000 acres in the area surrounding Searchlight, Nevada. Delphi Village is being developed into a 155 acre Emergent Technology Showcase that features a year round outdoor event center. The several hundred new jobs in the rural area creates a demand for residential housing and support businesses such as restaurants, gas stations, and accommodations. Anticipating these demands, Delphi Southern Nevada has identified, classified, and prioritized the opportunities. Delphi then plans to develop the core revenue streams and to attract strategic partners and joint venture partnerships to develop a complete, symbiotic ecosystem.
Emergent technology will be deployed throughout the operation, creating a “showcase of showcases” where we will promote and affiliate market the technologies on display. With so much opportunity and emergent technology, there will be remarkable investment opportunity, and Delphi has created SymbioNet, a business incubator and catalyzer that will organize, coordinate, and facilitate the connections between inventor entrepreneurs, C-level executives, and emergent technology investors.
Delphi Southern Nevada is a multistakeholder cooperative, where the employees, contractors, and volunteers in the ecosystem are identified as stakeholder groups and are given shares in exchange for their contributions. This ensures that the employees benefit when other shareholder groups receive distributions due to the success of their labor. The ecosystem’s toroidal economic model redirects all “currency leaks” by owning and operating as many supply chains as practical, which generating jobs and attracts residents to the region.
Extensive financial models and due diligence materials are available upon request, including a Capital Readiness Report from a third-party firm that vets ventures for hedge funds and private investment groups.
- Infrastructure Systems Developer and Operator
Clean Power Production, Water Production, Water Purification, Sewage and Solid Waste Processing, Composting, Recycling, and Data Centers and Distribution
- Emergent Technology Showcase
- Business Incubator
- Consciousness Playground
- Year-Round Outdoor Entertainment Center “Music Festival Theme Park”
- Regional Airport and Air Museum
- Major Agricultural Production
- Non-Profit Desert Oasis Project
Delphi Southern Nevada is developing the Searchlight-Lake Mohave region from its existing population of 1,000 up to 10,000 with long-term infrastructure planning for 100,000 residents, comparable to the 1965-2018 growth of nearby Laughlin, Nevada.
The first tranche of $30M allows for the start-up of the core revenue streams and the initial residential development. Commercial and residential development opportunities in the first five years add up to hundreds of millions of dollars, with significantly more opportunity for infrastructure and municipal support systems. Local general contractor and experienced developer Karl Bonar of Trinity Haven is leading the master planning, with a $5.2 billion infrastructure plan on the table. Details and meeting with key team members are available upon request.
First Big Steps
We have developed a phased approach to create the vision, providing a number of separate investment opportunities that will be developed concurrently. While presented in an ideal order, development of residential housing and acquisition of existing businesses can occur in any sequence.
- Coordinate with an infrastructure technology company to build 50-100MW power plants in Apex and Searchlight.
- Build Delphi Amphitheater Theme Park
- Develop Infrastructure and Housing
- Establish the Showcase and Incubator
- Develop Searchlight, Nevada, the area known as the “Gateway to Lake Mohave”
- Build 1,000,000+ sq ft greenhouse operation
- Develop the area into a Destination Resort
Searchlight’s Existing Operations and Infrastructure
Searchlight is home to 575 residents, with 1,000 people living in the Eldorado and Piute Valleys. Searchlight is the intersection of US 95 and Highway 164, with 9,000 cars that drive through the town every day. Highway 164 is Cottonwood Cove Road, the only entrance to put a boat into Lake Mohave in Nevada, the others being on the other side of the lake in Arizona. Therefore, it is known as the “Gateway to Lake Mohave” and Delphi will be developing lake-oriented tourism businesses and services, as Delphi Village will be drawing up to 10,000 overnight guests to the region each weekend.
Delphi Village is 15 miles from the center of Searchlight, which is the logical location to develop housing for the hundreds of jobs on the outdoor event center. There is limited existing housing, and what is available is substandard. There is ample infrastructure within the town, including NV Energy power and abundant water in Basin 214.
The current infrastructure includes:
- Entrance to Cottonwood Cove Marina
- Spirit Mountain Water Utility (Cal-Nev-Ari)
- Searchlight Airport 5,040’ paved runway
- Searchlight Residential Airpark – 75 improved sites
- Kidwell Airport 4,140’ gravel runway
- Cal-Nev-Ari Residential Airpark – Population 375
- Residential Housing for 575 residents in Searchlight
- Mobile Home Parks in Searchlight and Cal-Nev-Ari
- Restaurant-Cafe, Bar, Casino, Truck Stop
- Willie Martello’s historic El Rey Motel
- Convenience Store
- Post Office
- Elementary School
· Delphi Amphitheater
· Downtown Delphi / Vendor Village
· Gourmet Food Truck Operation
· Boutique and Glamour Camping
· RV, Camper Trailer, and Tent Rental
· Desert Adventures Booking Center
· Emergent Technology Showcase
· Non-Profit Desert Oasis Project
· Retreat Center
· Wellness Center and Spa
· Emergent Technology Incubator
· The Beehive Drone Delivery Restaurant
· Pro Surf Tour Double Barrel Flowrider
· Lake Mohave Aquatic Operation
· Lazy River and Water Rides
· Equestrian Center
Southern Nevada Planned Expansions and Joint Ventures
(Entity Org Charts and Joint Venture List)
- Clean-Tech Power Production and Water/Sewer/Waste Processing in Searchlight
- Residential Housing
- Spirit Mountain Bottled Water Delivery
- Runway Expansion & Fixed Base Operator
- World’s First Fly-In Movie Theater
- Fully Vertical Cannabis Partnership
- Farm-to-Table Aquaponics Operation
- Farm-to-Table Restaurant
- Destination RV Resort
More with Natasha and Michael Brown
Today’s Headlines with Natasha: January 24, 2018
More with Natasha and Michael Brown of Through the Looking-Glass