FBI Insiders Blow Whistle on Massive Las Vegas Cover Up; Agents Told Not to Investigate Key Evidence Including ISIS Terror Link to Mandalay Bay Massacre
VIDEO Of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman exiting the TROPICANA CASINO the NIGHT OF THE MASSACRE WITH *CALIFORNIA* POLICE ESCORT:
The “official” narrative you’ve been fed by the FBI and Las Vegas officials about the massacre at Mandalay Bay that claimed 58 lives is purely fiction, a polished story contrived to cover up the disturbing facts surrounding the worst mass shooting ever in the United States, according the FBI insiders and high-ranking intelligence officials.
And now, after months of corporate-infused spin by MGM Resorts and outright lies from officials in the FBI and the Las Vegas Metro Police Department, federal agents and intelligence officials are spilling the beans about what really happened on and before the Oct. 1 massacre.
“It’s a movie script that was written after the shooting to rewrite what really happened,” one FBI agent said. “The investigation is an entirely different story that we are not allowed to talk about. If we do and get caught, we get fired and probably charged (criminally).”
But why the cover up?
The answer to that is perhaps even more complicated than the revelations surrounding the shooting, which can only be explained as shocking and troubling to everyday Americans not connected to the law enforcement community and political machine that has become today’s FBI. While few if any bright Americans believed the official back story of the supposed Stephen Paddock rampage, the truth — it turns out — is even more bizarre than fiction here.
In fact, it’s downright frightening.
The FBI maintains that Stephen Paddock — the reported lone gunman — was a mystery man and his motive for killing dozens and injuring over 500 people still has not been pinpointed. Those assertions are simply untrue, FBI officials confirm. Lies. In the coming weeks, True Pundit will detail various parts of its investigation into the shooting and more importantly, paint a detailed portrait of the events leading to the shooting and Paddock’s likely accomplices and associates.
The major, shocking revelations include:
- When FBI brass was provided with forensic evidence of multiple gunmen, they told agents to stand down and focus on Paddock only. Even a key internal audio captured by a hotel guest of multiple rifles firing from Mandalay Bay went ignored, covered up.
- When FBI brass was provided the names of persons of interest who likely assisted Paddock, agents were instructed not to interview the individuals. One would-be target was never pursued despite pleadings from intelligence officials and agents that he was possibly the second shooter.
- The FBI uncovered specific evidence showing that Paddock was anti-Trump and had an affiliation with ANTIFA, though it never was divulged to the public and agents did not follow such leads, per orders of their superiors.
- When FBI brass was given evidence that the shooting was possibly linked to ANTIFA radicals working with an ISIS-linked terror faction — including the full identities of some of the suspects with ties to both radical groups and at or near Mandalay Bay the night of the deadly shooting — agents were never instructed to follow up on the investigation and pursue the suspects.
- When intelligence officials approached the FBI and LVMPD with external evidence that Paddock was only one member of an organized terror cell — which included as many as five gunman who planned to fire from the Mandalay Bay suite — the compelling evidence was covered up. Never pursued.
- When FBI brass was provided with forensic evidence that Paddock’s death was not a suicide, the intelligence was never pursued by the FBI and LVMPD. FBI sources said Paddock suffered two gunshots. His autopsy report only details a single bullet to the head. FBI sources maintain Paddock’s autopsy was doctored and is a fraud.
- When an ISIS-linked “businessman” from Turkey was pinpointed in the investigation — and found to be residing near Las Vegas at the time of the shooting — FBI agents were not instructed to follow up and pursue intelligence leads showing possible links to the massacre.
- FBI and intelligence officials believe Paddock and associates chose to strike the Las Vegas country music concert with over 22,000 people because they likely supported President Trump. FBI agents said they were instructed to keep that key motive quiet too.
- When MGM refused to share cctv footage from Mandalay Bay, FBI agents were threatened by superiors that any whistle blowers divulging such revelations to the media would lose their jobs. The FBI still has never been provided all the camera footage from the Mandalay Bay, FBI agents said.
- When FBI agents and agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives informed FBI bosses that Paddock didn’t start buying dozens of guns until after Trump’s election, they were told to keep that fact quiet and shrouded.
- When FBI agents followed up on an ABC News report that Paddock wired $100,000 to the Philippines shortly before the rampage they confirmed the report was untrue. Instead of disputing it, FBI bosses embraced the false story, saying it helped build the narrative the Bureau was constructing about Paddock. FBI agents believe the story was planted with ABC by their superiors.
And there is much much more that is not detailed here today. This is only a summary of True Pundit’s investigation.
This FBI-generated smoke screen has occurred during the watch of FBI Director Christopher Wray and his Las Vegas Field Office Special Agent in Charge Aaron Rouse, a disciple of Andrew McCabe, the defrocked and disgraced former deputy director of the FBI. It has unfolded during President Donald Trump’s first year in office. Does Wray even know about what amounts to a conspiracy led by the FBI to cover up a mass killing of U.S. citizens? Whether he does or does not seems to matter little. This is no longer his problem to fix. Trump and others must investigate and provide honest answers. The FBI can no longer be trusted to do so. On any level. Especially in Las Vegas. It is difficult to imagine that any competent director of the FBI would not know about this. Unless he was lied to by FBI brass.
Does President Trump know about this? White House officials say he does not. Or did not prior to today.
We have named this investigative series “Fear and Lying in Las Vegas” and it will certainly live up to its name, based on the findings of our ongoing research and intelligence gathering.
At every turn, the FBI lied to the American public.
At every turn, the Las Vegas Metro Police Department echoed those lies and added their own falsehoods about every aspect of the shooting and investigation.
FBI and high-placed law enforcement veterans often re-tell the tale — usually over beers and laughs — of a once-corrupt and out of control FBI Las Vegas field office in the 1970s and 1980s when a brash, honest veteran was appointed to clean it up. The agent on his first day walked into the middle of the office, used an office chair to boost himself atop an agent’s cluttered desk, while his understudies looked on in amazement.
“I reclaim this office for the United States of America,” the new Special Agent in Charge declared.
Then he planted an American flag in the middle of the office, above the cubicles and desks for all to see.
That American flag is long gone now. And that FBI boss’ fighting American spirit has likewise left Las Vegas.
They have been replaced by FBI bosses who — at every turn — shunned and covered up credible investigative intelligence compiled by its own agents and other contributing intelligence experts. When the cameras were rolling, they lied to Americans about key facts, trying to paint Paddock as a mysterious lone wolf. But even more egregious, the FBI in what can be described as nothing short of a conspiracy and cover up — intentionally quashed credible leads to identify Paddock’s co-conspirators and at least one additional gunman who is walking around today in another American city.
Free to kill again.
Much more to come.
Share and spread the stories in this series.
Final Destination: Two More Vegas Survivors Die In Bizarre Ways
Content originally published at iBankCoin.com
Just weeks after surviving the Las Vegas massacre at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival, a married couple from California died in a fiery wreck when their car rammed into the gate of their gated community and burst into flames less than a mile away from their Riverside County home.
Dennis Carver, 52, famously jumped on top of his wife Loraine, 53, to shield her from the gunfire during the Vegas massacre.
When Dennis Carver realized the loud cracks weren’t fireworks but instead rapid gunfire, he jumped on top of his wife, Lorraine (Lora) Carver, to shield her from the bullets. –Las Vegas Review-Journal
Officials report it took firefighters over an hour to put out the fire caused by the Carvers’ wreck. Their 16-year-old daughter, Madison Carver described hearing a “loud bang,” and saw her parents’ crashed car in flames when she went to investigate.
The Carvers’ eldest daughter, Brooke, 20, posted the following on Facebook Oct 20:
“This week we have been through more pain than we have ever been and probably will ever go through again. It’s hard to see Gods (sic) plan right now and how this was all part of it, but through the support of family and friends we have been pushing through.”
Other mysterious deaths
Granted – any event with 20,000 attendees will statistically have a few people who don’t make it to Christmas, however two other survivors of the Vegas massacre who notably said they saw multiple shooters have died weirdly, and one of them was trying to organize a survivors’ group to coordinate accounts of the incident when she died.
Vegas survivor Kymberley Suchomel died October 9 in her Apple Valley, CA home just five days after she posted her version of events to Facebook. Her grandmother told the Victorville Daily Press that Kymberley appeared to have died in her sleep:
“Kymberley had epilepsy and she’s always been prone to seizures — she told her friend that she recently had three focal seizures,” Julie Norton said. “I believe the stress from the shooting took her life.”
Kymberley’s said on Facebook that “every single survivor I have talked to also remembers multiple shooters, and at least one from the ground.”
A longtime friend of Suchomel’s also posted screenshots of a conversation with Kymberley in which she said she was planning to “organize a group of survivors” in order “to piece things together.”
“You can share my comment for sure,” Suchomel told her friend, “And you can leave my name” she added. “I’m trying to organize a group of survivors so if anyone wants to contact me they can. Because this fucked up shit doesn’t make sense and we are trying to piece things together.”
Five days later Suchomel was dead.
The next mysterious death of a Vegas massacre survivor is Danny Contreras – who described multiple shooters as well. The 35 year old reported his account all over – with one of his tweets shared hundreds of times which stated “can’t believe i got out of concert alive! 2 men chasing me with guns.”
Contreras was found dead in a vacant Las Vegas home with multiple gunshot wounds.
Police said 35-year-old Danny Contreras was found dead at 7:05 a.m. Monday. A woman who thought she heard a man groaning had called 911 requesting a welfare check on the 5800 block of East Carey Avenue, near North Nellis Boulevard.
Contreras died of multiple gunshot wounds, and the coroner ruled his death a homicide. –Las Vegas Review Journal
Las Vegas Police homicide Lt. Dan McGrath said it’s possible Contreras had gang ties based on the fact that he had tattoos, though the killing was likely related to narcotics rather than gang activity.
Neighbors said they did not hear any gunshots, however they heard arguing and a dog barking.
While the fiery death of the Carvers’ after careening into the gate of their gated community is indeed mysterious, the couple did not post publicly about multiple shooters. Kymberley Suchomel and Danny Contreras, on the other hand, most certainly did before their untimely deaths.
What do you think – multiple shooters or lone gunman with unknown motive?